Our Treatment Goals
Our gentle therapy techniques are designed to obtain proper movement of joints and muscles thereby balancing the forces around them. This is obtained primarily with hands-on techniques, occasionally using traditional therapy modalities and through gentle, specific exercises. We will teach you to move better so you function better. You will understand what you can do to keep your joints and muscles healthy, long after therapy is done.
- Locally owned by practicing therapist
- Over 20 years experience per clinician
- Graduate from one of the top therapy schools in the nation
- Specialists in spine, neck and Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Expert in evaluating muscle imbalances and relative strenghts which can affect athletics and everyday function